Singer Safety Company’s priority is providing warehouses with products that improve workplace safety. We understand the importance of workplace safety in a warehouse for both you and your employees. Our goal is to help our customers maximize their workspaces effectively. Whether you want to improve warehouse efficiency, enhance privacy, or create temperature or noise-controlled zones, industrial room divider curtains from Singer Safety are your answer. We supply a variety of products for industrial warehouses of all sizes and shapes.
We know that when it comes to warehouses, space is important. Our top-of-the-line industrial curtains divide up your workspaces and our noise reducing panels dull industrial noises. This helps keep your employees’ hearing safe. You can choose from standard and custom sizes for your industrial curtains, which are durable, waterproof, and resistant to mildew, oil, and grease. You can also choose additional enhancements, like fire-retardant curtains, if necessary.
In addition, we offer a variety of industrial track and roller systems so you can set up a customized divider system that works for your warehouse. Singer Safety Company is dedicated to designing your warehouse to your satisfaction with our products. Our company is the leader in warehouse safety.
History of Singer Safety Warehousing Products
Our company developed the original industrial noise partition in 1965. They provide an effective solution to the issues and safety concerns with excessive industrial noise and hazards. Our Sound Stopper products continue to be the best-known and best-selling line of noise control panel systems for warehouses across the country.
What are Industrial Curtains for Warehouses?
Industrial curtains are retractable barriers, dividers, or partitions that offer a flexible and adjustable, not to mention economical, alternative to fixed permanent walls. In warehouses, they are often used to divide workspaces and for safety reasons. They come in a variety of colors and configurations.
At Singer Safety, we customize our industrial curtains for your warehouse so they fit perfectly for your needs. We know that in industrial and high-traffic locations, space is important. That’s why we customize your curtains so that they work for you and don’t take up too much space. You can use our industrial curtains in warehouses to show both your customers and employees that their hearing health is your priority.
It is important to consider the sonic environment of your warehouse because sound plays a big role in workplace safety. Warehouse noise reduction allows better communication between your employees and prevents workplace accidents (or at least, keeps them from being worse than they could be otherwise.) Soundproofing your warehouse also provides protection for your employees’ hearing.
Industrial Curtains (Track and Roller Curtains)
GlideWall Track and Roller industrial curtains give you the ultimate work utility stations.
Singer Safety Warehouse Divider Curtain Features:
All Singer Safety curtains feature:
- PVC vinyl construction
- Easy to clean
- Availability in any height or width
Singer Safety Warehouse Divider Curtain Optional Features:
There are also some optional features you can choose for your curtains:
- Optional fire retardance with ASTM E-84 Class A and NFPA-701 fire ratings
- Mesh panels for windy environments
- Velcro connections
- Access options
- Industrial strip curtains for easy access
- Simple Velcro split for infrequent access
Benefits of Industrial Curtains
Why do you need industrial curtains in your warehouse? For the following reasons:
- To create privacy
- Provide protection for your employees and the content of your warehouse
- Contain environmental hazards
- More economical and flexible than fixed walls
- Control humidity
- Contain dust, paint, and smoke during assembly and manufacturing
Singer Safety Roller Partition Systems
Our track and roller system is designed specifically for curtain walls and industrial curtains. At Singer Safety Company, we can customize our GlideWall system to fit your warehouse’s exact needs. Our GlideWall Roller Partition Systems allow you flexibility in how you configure your workstations. Our opaque laminate curtains are mounted on an easy gliding track system that provides easy movement of the curtains and fast configuration of your work area.
Benefits of the Roller Partition System
- Optimize your space: Our roller partition systems offer privacy and containment of environmental hazards, which means you can place workstations close to other stations without worrying about hazards.
- Flexible configurations available: Our easy-glide track system allows you to quickly configure your workstation any way you like. The partition walls roll out of the way when you no longer need a particular station or you want to enlarge it.
- Increases productivity: You can easily and quickly accommodate changing production requirements by changing and setting up workstations as needed.
- Conserves energy: Utilizing roller partition systems prevents heat loss and conserves energy.
- Creates privacy: Individual workstations allow your employees to work safely and privately without interference from others. You can also use the roller partition system to create enclosed work areas, like offices and lockers.
Benefit of Choosing Singer Safety’s Warehouse Divider Curtains
The benefit of choosing Singer Safety’s warehouse divider curtains is that we offer product customization in order to suit your exact specifications. Our company has a long track record of innovation in this industry and has blazed a trail in the movement to improve industrial workplace standards going back all the way to the 1950s and 1960s.
Noise Reducing Panels
If you need help soundproofing your warehouse, noise reducing panels are the answer. Singer Safety produced the first industrial noise partition in 1965. This partition solved the issue of noise and safety concerns associated with excessive industrial noise.
One option is Singer Safety’s Single-Faced Quilted Fiberglass Panels, which feature efficient sound absorption and noise barrier performance to supplement acoustic screens and baffles. These panels are made of a lightweight and semi-flexible material
Singer Safety Industrial Warehouse Curtains and Soundproofing
At Singer Safety Company, we endeavor to make your warehouses the safest possible work environment for your company and your employees. That’s why we offer products for every kind of industrial hazard. We are the leader in industrial barrier protection productions. We can help you outfit your warehouses to meet the latest requirements and keep both you and your employees safe. To learn more about our exceptional Singer Safety products, contact us today!