Food processing operations require flexible, efficient use of space in a sanitary, safe environment. Manufacturing modules and work centers provide flexibility and efficiency, allowing the workflow to be customized for specific jobs. In addition, industry or government regulations may require that certain work or processing areas be separated from other areas for sanitation or temperature control. The ability to customize workflow and optimize the use of space while maintaining sanitary conditions provides increased safety (for consumers and workers), offers time and cost savings, and increases the profitability of your operation.
What are the Benefits of Food Processing Curtain Wall Systems?
- Create secure, protected sanitary processing spaces within your facility
- Protect temperature-controlled areas while providing easy access using vinyl strip doors constructed using USDA freezer vinyl strips
- Provide noise barriers where they are most effective, surrounding equipment or workstations
- Provide privacy and noise barriers for lockers, offices, and other spaces
- Use vinyl strip doors to provide easy access to loading docks, high traffic areas, and temperature-controlled areas while protecting the areas from dirt, dust, and heat loss
For over 65 years, Singer Safety Company has manufactured superior industrial barrier protection products, pioneering the noise control and safety system industries. Our safety and enclosure screens and curtains, vinyl strip doors, and fire safety equipment have been recognized for their quality, performance, and durability.
Our line of partitions, curtains, and screens provides you with complete flexibility in utilizing the space in your food processing facility while ensuring that any sanitary regulations are met.
Our comprehensive product line includes:
- Safety curtains, screens, and partitions
- Cleanroom-environment partitions
- Privacy curtains, screens, and partitions
- Noise control systems, including panels, screens, and acoustic foams
- Noise-deadening rolling walls
- Vinyl strip doors
- Fire safety equipment
Investing in a Singer Safety partition system or strip door system will allow you to increase the efficiency of your food processing operation while providing critical safety and protection to your workers. Use our products to improve your productivity, reduce costs, keep your workers safe, and improve your profitability.