Singer Safety Company developed the original industrial noise partition in 1965, providing an effective solution to the issues and safety concerns with excessive industrial noise. Our Sound Stopper Noise Control products continue to be recognized as industry leaders, becoming the nation’s best-known and best-selling line of noise control panel systems, soundproof curtains, and industrial noise reduction panels.
Singer Safety’s noise canceling curtains are manufactured using high quality materials to provide maximum protection for your workers. Our soundproof product line includes:
- Modular Acoustic Screens – Versatile barriers used to isolate noise, protecting workers in nearby work areas. The screens can be easily joined for flexibility, allowing you to protect the area you need as your production requirements change.
- Quilted Fiberglass Panels – Our fiberglass panels offer excellent noise absorption for machinery, walls, and doors. We manufacture one-sided and two-sided panels to provide the level of protection you need.
- Ceiling Baffles – Effectively absorb sound throughout your facility using our ceiling baffles. Manufactured using Quilted Fiberglass Material or poly-covered fiberglass, ceiling baffles are proven to control noise.
- Acoustic Foams – High quality foams that provide excellent noise absorption in the mid-to-high range. We offer convoluted (cone-shaped) and flat surface foams to provide the noise control you need for your application.
- Do-It-Yourself Materials – Singer Safety offers foams, rolls, curtains, and other noise protection products.
At Singer Safety, we are dedicated to providing you with complete, cost-effective solutions to your noise control challenges. Our staff is committed to providing superior customer service, from your first call through installation.
Please determine the height and order curtain and noise panel systems to the exact height required. (Normal tolerance is +/- 2”).