How to Measure / Order
How to Measure a GlideWall Partition System
- Select the type of system required: Ventilator Series, Super-Vision, Weld-Vision, Privacy or Environmental Series Partitions.
- Measure the area to partition or enclose. Layouts can be a straight run, two-, three-, or four-sided or multi-station partition. An extra 10% partition width is added in the factory for drape.
- Determine the height and order partition system to exact height required. (Normal tolerance is +/- 1"). Because floors are not always even, take measurement from highest point of floor. Factory deducts 2" from partition height to allow for track and rollers on systems.
- Select desired colors. Super-Vision & Weld-Vision are supplied with one color below the see-through section and another color above the see-through section. Available in 14 mil thick vinyl fabric. Privacy Series is supplied in 14 mil solid color vinyl fabric (no see-thru section). Environmental Series is supplied in 22 mil, translucent, off-white reinforced vinyl fabric only.
- Select desired hanging or mounting method. Standard mounting is for suspension from chain. Hardware can also be supplied for threaded rod, flush-to-ceiling or wall mount, at no additional charge. "C" clamps and free-standing floor mount available for an additional charge.
Custom Designed Solutions
Singer Safety Company’s knowledgeable staff can assist you in solving specific or unusual in-plant safety and noise problems. We can recommend the right combination of standard products or design a custom solution.